Fitter? Faster? Leaner?
Skinny for a wedding?
Back in shape after pregnancy?
Bulkier for a football game?
Fitness after 70?
Fitness after an operation?
Fitness for specific medical conditions? (we've seen them all!)
We can train you anywhere -
we cover South, West, North & East London
- WE ARE THE BEST!
- 20 years in the business & the first to set up!!!
- The team is run, over seen & mentored by Chrissie Gallagher-Mundy-author, fitness lecturer & MSc in Exercise for health
- I teach the CYQ qualifications for students to become qualified trainers for major London colleges & so I know what to look for when I audition for my team (and it's not just a good CV)
- We have a group philosophy & support system -we're not just a bunch of random trainers
- Your training will be personally overseen by me & I will ensure standards & results
- If you find a cheaper trainer - I've probably taught them!
Tailor made personal training at home-(or anywhere) to get you the results you want- fast.
Everybody's needs are different so we kit you out with the trainer, the equipment and the regime that gets you to where YOU want to be when you need it!
And........... for a price that fits your budget
We have 20 years experience and Chrissie (Director) is a fitness author, lecturer and health promotion expert.
Step 1: Chrissie will assess your fitness (including fat, health & personality profiles) she'll inform you how you rank currently on the fitness scale and you can where you need to be, by when...
Step 2: Start training regularly at times convenient to you and with a fitness programme that fits into your lifestyle click here to see the price.
Step 3: Free reassessment by Chrissie to show your progress and what you've achieved and plan the next level of your training and transformation. (price: FREE!)
Click any button to view our specialisms or click the fees page to get started!
Testimonials from happy clients
- "After just my first three sessions I feel like a changed person, long may it continue" - Smooth FM DJ Lynn Parsons
- "The most effective "rehab" I have undertaken. Targeted problem areas and tailored. A real drive to get me to full strength!" - YS London
- "Mobility and freedom from back pain - after having been told by a specialist I'd never be pain free without surgery - Thanks!" - J L NW London
- "Feel 100% better all the time" - JB South London
- "I feel more energised and have much more confidence in my body" - AD, Central London
- "I know I'm fitter and stronger, I've just had my 47th birthday and don't think I have ever felt fitter since in my teens" - ES London
- "I get Pearls of wisdom and encouragement from Harry and Chrissie when needed" - AM London
- "In the year 2000, I was a short, balding, overweight 47 year-old Couch Potato. I am now a short, bald, super-fit 57 year-old exercise nut. How did this happen? Chrissie and the LAPF. In 2000, I was ten pounds overweight and prone to night sweats and insomnia. Chrissie changed my life by pointing out that my water intake was extremely low. I now consume at least 1.5 litres every day and have done for the last ten years. Next, an LAPF dietician sorted my eating habits. And my two sessions a week with Kim (the first seven years) and Seb (the last three) have introduced me to such life-changing activities as boxercise, running, pull-ups, weight lifting and Yoga. The running, in particular, awakened in me a sense of empowerment. I had called LAPF when I discovered that running in the rain (back from the fish and chip shop a few streets away) left me gasping for breath. Five years later, I was getting up early to run monthly 10 K races.The weight lifting has also been a psychological boost. I was a weedy kid who grew up to be a Woody Allen type adult. These days, I'm stronger, slimmer and fitter than I was ten years ago. And with a pair of impressive "guns" that I never could have imagined owning. I wish the LAPF all the best on its 20th birthday." - Kerry Shale - Actor
- "Thank you for bringing Karen into my life. She has transformed my life/my attitude to food and fitness. I have so much respect for her and she is the nicest person ever. But also tough on me and doesn't let me get away with my pleas to just give me easy stuff to do. Yes it is true I now own a pair of 25" jeans, and this Easter my husband is taking me to Mauritius for a treat in a new bikini!!!! Karen is a very sensible and honest trainer- she knows I have lost 10lbs in 4 weeks and is sensible enough to tell me to stop trying to lose weight- coz I am 40 and don't want to look haggard! I just cannot tell you how impressed I am with her. She must be quite unique - I don't think there are many trainers around like her. I do eat naughty things- but I think about things and it is an informed choice that I make- not on a whim, not to satisfy my mood/to console myself- I am liberated. .......the best thing about it is, I look good, feel good, have lost weight and have never felt hungry- in the past...........to loose weight I have had to go to bed with a rumbly tummy and acid burning my stomach. My only regret is that i did not do this earlier in my life!!!" - H.T. - Clapham
- "I remembered that working out can make can make you feel good, and it doesn't have to be obsessive!" - KMK
- "I feel stronger physically and mentally and enjoy being healthy. I like feeling myself change and feel a great sense of achievement." - NC